Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What if you were no longer afraid of anything?

I'm going to try a bit of a change in my "what if" contest. In previous weeks, I've posted my own answers to the questions. I've decided to try keeping it simple by only posting the question and the rules. I'll let my readers do most of the work. (Insert sound of evil laughter.) So, here's this week's question:

What if you were no longer afraid of anything? What would you do?

Contest rules:
Answer the "what if" question in a comment, either on Blogger or on MySpace. Next week, I will draw a winner from amongst the contest entrants. The winner will receive a set of autographed cover flats from the first three Guardians of the Night books (with an added bonus or two thrown in). Answers must be posted by Sunday, July 29. Only one answer per commenter will be entered in the drawing (though if you want to leave multiple answers, you can!) I will draw the winner on Monday, July 30.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Lexi said...

Skydiving! I'm terrified of heights and would NEVER be able to do it without having a heart attack in the process.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Deb's Book Nook said...

I'd go outside and brave all the bugs and critters of the outdoors. I have tons of allergies and petrified of bee stings and stuff when I go outside.

I'd love to go for a helicopter or hot air balloon ride. I'm scared of heights too but think the world would be amazing to see from the air.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Kalayna Price said...

I imagine if I were no longer afraid of anything, I'd probably die pretty fast. After all, it is fear and discomfort that prevent us from doing major harm to ourselves.

Okay...that's not what you meant...I know.

If I were no longer afraid of anything, I would join a critique group and my voice wouldn't tremble when I talk about my writing. (Ha...okay, I am actually working on that...slowly.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger