Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Fabulous Pins

Many published authors I saw at the conference asked me where I got the fabulous book-cover pins I was wearing. I couldn't remember the web address, and I told a number of people they should email me later and I'd send it to them. I haven't gotten any emails yet--I'm sure I'm not the only one who's suffered from Conference Head--but I thought I'd share the info on the blog. You can get your very own book covers made into pins at Picture Perfect Designs. They make great conversation starters--and allow you to do low-key self-promotion. Highly recommended!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger