Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Piatkus Cover Art



One of the commenters in my last post on MySpace asked about when The Devil Inside would come out in Australia. This reminded me that I hadn't made a general announcement (except to my newsletter subscribers) that Piatkus, which serves the UK and the Commonwealth, has picked up my Morgan Kingsley series. The Devil Inside will be a January 2008 release, and The Devil You Know will be released as close to the US release date as possible. I thought I'd share the Piatkus cover art with my readers. It seems the cover gods are still smiling on me!

3 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's my computer, but the photo isn't showing. Never mind, I'll check your site or Amazon UK later.

Glad to remind you, and have a lovely day! :-)

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome cover, Jen! I love that line of scroll-work detail along the left edge as well as the font -- very nice.

Kelly G.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Naomi said...

That is a very sexy cover! I can't wait to read this book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger