Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm a Top Pick!

A friend of mine informed me last night that I got a 4 1/2 star Top Pick review from Romantic Times Bookclub Magazine for Shadows on the Soul! This is my first time getting that extra half star and getting that Top Pick, so I'm really excited. The highlight of the review for me was: "Black hits a note-perfect combination of romance, vengeance and passion. Her best book to date!" Yay! It's Snoopy-dance time.

I'm working with Circle of Seven on a book video for Shadows, and I'll probably be unveiling it next week. I don't know how much book videos help sales, but they sure are a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sonja Foust said...

Whoohoo! Hooray for you!!!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Kalayna Price said...

Congratulations!! What a great review!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger