Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Anthology Cover

I received some new cover art yesterday--not for one of my novels, but for a short story anthology I have a story in. It's called The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance, and will come out in August. I'm one of many authors in the book, and my name isn't on the cover, but I still got a thrill of excitement to see it. I think it's a great cover! Tell me what you think! (And forgive my long neglect of the blog. First I was busy, then I had--actually, still have--a nasty cold, which pretty much destroys all my brain cells. Yes, I'm a big baby about being sick.)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sonja Foust said...

Wow, that is really an awesome cover! Love it!

Hope you're feeling better soon. This nasty flu/cold thing that's been going around is really a killer!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Lexi said...

Sonja's right! That's a GREAT cover!

Hope you're back to normal ASAP!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Isn't it beautiful?!

And my name's not on the cover either. ;-)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger K. said...

NICE!! :)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Skylar Masey said...

Jenna~

This is an awesome cover! I love the attitude of the model. Sorry to hear you're name isn't on the cover, but with so many I guess everyone's couldn't be included. It's a mammoth book afterall:0)

Sorry to hear about your cold! I can commiserate since I've got one too! Ugh, I hate being sick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger