Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Friday, December 28, 2007

Reviewers' Choice Nominations

I was thrilled to find out last night that TWO of my books are up for Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Awards. Shadows on the Soul is a finalist in the Vampire Romance category, and The Devil Inside is a finalist in the Urban Fantasy category. You can see the whole list of finalists here. It's exciting--and just a little intimidating--to see my name up there with such greats as JR Ward, MaryJanice Davidson, Kim Harrison, Charlaine Harris . . . You get the idea.

This is a fantastic after-Christmas present!! I just hope I don't break a leg attempting to dance a jig!

6 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing! I just discovered your novel Devil Inside for the first time yesterday, and I have to admit I stayed up all night finishing it. I just couldn't put it down. I'm going to have to stop by the book store and pick up your other series. You're a fantastic author and I hope you win!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Jenna Black said...

Thank you so much, Melanie! I'm really glad to know you enjoyed The Devil Inside, and I hope you enjoy the Guardians of the Night series as well.

You might want to check with your bookstore before you go--it seems like most of them don't keep the first two books of the series in stock (argh!)--so they might need to order them for you.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Tez Miller said...

Reviewers' Choice? Damn, that probably means we can't vote. But I review on Amazon UK... ;-)

Have a lovely day! :-)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Shari C said...

Congratulations on the two nominations. I thought 'Shadows on the Soul' was fantastic; I have 'The Devil Inside', but, unfortunately, with all the hectic time of the holidays it is still in my TBR stack. Best of luck with both books in winning.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Harry Markov said...

Congratulations on the two nominations. This must really exciting for you and I hope you win. Two shiny awards definitely good look in one's bio!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Lexi said...

Wonderful news, Jenna! Enjoy the ride. You deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger