Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hungers of the Heart cover


I finally have the electronic version of the cover art for Hungers of the Heart (Guardians of the Night # 4, Drake's book) so I can share it with the world. It's got a bit of a different look from my first three Guardians books, but it's not so wildly different that it looks like it's from a different series. I'm thrilled with it, and the cover guy looks very much like Drake looks in my head.

What about you? Is that how you pictured Drake? (Especially those of you who've been patiently waiting for his book since you first met him in Watchers in the Night.) I'd be interested in knowing.

Oh, and for those of you who don't already know: for the most part, authors have little to no say about what goes on our covers. When we get covers we like, we definitely do little happy dances--and breathe massive sighs of relief. LOL

7 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sonja Foust said...

Super sexy! I love it.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Robin Snodgrass said...

Wow! I love it! Seductive and very eye-catching! That one will stand out for sure!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Beautiful cover! Different but very nice.

shannon
www.lshannon.net

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Christie Craig said...

Love the new cover, girl.

Congrats!

Christie Craig

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lexi said...

Awesome cover! Yes, definitely do a happy dance for this one!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Oooooh, I love it! And my god - yay for Drake! I've been hanging to read his story. He needs to get a woman. ;)

I'm reading Gabriel's tale at the moment. It's so cool. But I didn't picture Gabe at all like the guy on the cover.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Jenna Black said...

Yolanda--Believe me, the cover model on Shadows on the Soul looks nothing like how I pictured Gabriel either. But there is a bit of a prejudice in the romance world that dark-haired guys on covers sell better than blond-haired guys on covers, so I'm guessing that was the reasoning behind the choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger