Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Another New Cover!

I've gotten the cover art for the next book in my Morgan Kingsley series, The Devil You Know. Once again, I think it's fabulous. I just keep waiting for the cover gremlins to come stomp on me, but so far, so good.



And here's the back cover blurb, in case you want to know a little more about the book:

The beautiful. The bad. The Possessed.

Some people worship them. Some people fear them. And some people—like Morgan Kingsley—go up against them toe-to-toe, flesh-to-flesh, and power against power. An exorcist by trade, Morgan is one of the few humans with an aura stronger than her possessor, even though her demon can tease her body senseless. She's also a woman who has just discovered a shocking truth: Everything she once believed about her past, her identity, may have been a lie…

With a family secret exploding around her and with a full-scale demon war igniting, Morgan is a key player in an unsettled world. Then a rogue, sociopathic demon enters her life with a bang. His name is The Hunter. And since she is the prey, Morgan has only one choice: to hunt The Hunter down—no matter what heartbreaking truths she uncovers on the way…

Happy New Year everyone! I'll be updating my website over the course of the day, putting up my new cover art, and I'll also be putting up sample chapters of Hungers of the Heart and The Devil You Know. Stop by and visit!

15 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna,

What a gorgeous cover! This looks like another winner!

Faye, empress of exclamation points

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Robin S. said...

Wow! Sexy cover! I'm betting the story is even sexier! Can't wait!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Susan Macatee said...

Beautiful cover, Jenna!

Very sexy!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Marcia Colette said...

Sweet cover!! One question, though. Is your first name in lower case a typo? I've never seen that before.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Jenna Black said...

Marcia--You might want to take a closer look at the cover on The Devil Inside. I believe you have seen the lowercase J before. LOL

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Sonja Foust said...

That's great! I love it!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Caffey said...

Oh I love it Jenna! This series are getting great covers (too your other series did as well from TOR)

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Kez said...

fabbo cover, Jenna--congrats!

can't wait to read it!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

FABULOUS COVER!!!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Harry Markov said...

The blurb gave me shivers. Go Morgan and kick butt! If I wasn't broke I would have bought every book you offer. *sniff*

And the cover art is definitely good. It definitely makes the book appealing.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Patrick Alan said...

Cannot wait for this book!!!!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Lexi said...

Great cover!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Teresa D'Amario said...

Tag you're it. Check me out at http://teresadamario.blogspot.com/ to find out the rules. And you can hit me tomorrow at the meeting too!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Larissa Ione said...

A little late chiming in, but I had to come say that I LOVE this cover! Congrats!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger judiebabie said...

I just hope she gets to spend some time with that hot demon in her head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger