Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Book video for The Devil Inside

As promised, today is the day I'm launching the book video for The Devil Inside. I think it turned out great, but I would love to know what everyone else thinks!


P.S. No, I have no idea why there seem to be two copies of the video showing up. I only uploaded it once, and it only shows once in preview. Blogger must really like it and want you to watch it twice. LOL

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I LOVE IT! especially the "No Pressude" part- that was funny. :)

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Rachel Wilson said...

I really enjoyed the video. However, I think a sexy female voice would serve better to get the message across. I loved how you don't show the face of the sexy demon. It really allows the reader to apply their own fantasy. I cannot wait to read this book!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your web site and wanted to say I really liked the video!
The music really fit too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger