Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blog? What's that?

Okay, I've been a bad blogger. I have failed miserably at my goal of updating this blog on a regular basis. Who knew there were only 24 hours in a day?

I doubt my lax blogging habits are going to change any time soon--at least not before June 1, when my next book is due. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to manage my time while writing for two publishers and still working at my day job. Oh, and having an actual life, too. (Funny, my husband gets a bit cranky when he doesn't see me for days on end as I hunch over my computer.)

I thought I'd poke my head up from what we writers term Deadline Hell, though, and see if I could figure out how to post my new book video for Secrets in the Shadows on my blog. My friend Crystal Green managed to post it on her blog, so I figured I should be able to do the same on mine. ("Should" being the operative word!) So, here goes nothing!


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Teresa D'Amario said...

Jenna, I LOVE the trailer! Can't wait to read the book.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger KM Hammond said...

Hmmm. I like the music stuff on the trailer. Funky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger