Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Monday, November 13, 2006

My Book Launch Party


I had my book launch party on November 4th at a local Barnes & Noble. The very next day, I jetted off to LA for a whirlwind book-signing tour, which I'll post more about later. (So much to talk about! Yay, I've got ideas for several more blog posts!)

The party was everything I could have dreamed of. Tons of my friends from my local RWA chapter showed up to support me, and by the time I was done, there were only five books left! I had a great time, and I just loved having a chance to sign my book. (In case you're wondering, no, it STILL hasn't sunk in yet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger