Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Monday, August 27, 2007

Interview, part 2

Part 2 of the interview I did at the Romantic Times convention is now available on Readers Entertainment TV. I still find it a bit surreal to watch myself talk on the Internet, but it's kind of cool, too. At least I didn't discover I talk in a monotone or anything like that!

Sorry for the long gap between blog posts. As so often happens in a writer's career, everything hit me at once. I got my revision letter for The Devil You Know (the second Morgan Kingsley book), and then immediately thereafter received the copyedits for Hungers of the Heart (the fourth Guardians of the Night book). That would be enough work on its own, but of course, Shadows on the Soul is coming out tomorrow (yay!), and there's lots of work to do in the days surrounding a book release. (At least, there is for those of us who are promo addicts. I think having promo work to do helps calm some of my pre-release jitters.)

As a reminder to any of my readers who live in comfortable driving distance from Durham, NC, I'll be doing a book signing/birthday party tomorrow (August 28), starting at 7 PM at the Barnes & Noble at New Hope Commons. There will be cake, cookies, and $250 worth of door prizes, so if you're in the area, please stop by and help me celebrate. (And no, I'm not telling you how old I'll be, so don't ask!)

I'll also be signing this Saturday (September 1) at the grand opening of Books-a-Million in Rocky Mount, NC. That signing begins at 1 PM. I've never signed at a grand opening before, so this is kind of exciting. Come join me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger