Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Monday, July 07, 2008

Closing Blog

I have been neglecting this blog shamefully, and I have a feeling that will only get worse as time goes on. I have become a member of Fangs, Fur, & Fey, where I should post occasionally if I want to be a "real" member. I am also part of a new group blog that is in the works (sorry, no details yet because we're in the early stages), and once that one gets started, I'll have a hard enough time keeping up. I really want to do everything, but I know I can't.

I'll leave this blog up, even though I won't be adding to it. I'll also post the URL for my new group blog if/when we get off the ground. And I'll still post the occasional newsy blog on MySpace, so stop by any time! (I've got one up today--hint, hint.)

Thanks to those of you who have visited and commented over the years! I appreciate you more than I can say, and I hope you come and visit me elsewhere on the Web!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna i am sad to hear u r closing this blog but i will be looking u up on ur new one and on my space.i hope all is well and i love ur writing and looking forward to ur future books. Heather Hann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger