Jenna Black's Blog Experiment

Wherein romance author Jenna Black plunges into the terrifying new territory of blogging . . .


 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hungers of the Heart out today!

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that Hungers of the Heart, the fourth book of my Guardians of the Night series, comes out today! For all of my fans who've been waiting for Drake's book ever since Watchers in the Night, now is your chance! From the back cover:

Drake is a Killer vampire.

Unlike the Guardians of the Night, Drake feeds on human blood, choosing victims who deserve to die. But still he works with the Guardians to protect those humans who yet have some good in them.

When Gabriel, the leader of the Baltimore Guardians, mysteriously disappears, Drake finds himself in charge of a small band of inexperienced fledgling vampires. When a delegation of European Killers arrives in Baltimore looking for Gabriel, Drake must call on all the savagery of his sordid past to keep the Guardians in line—and to protect them from the ruthless Killers.

Forced to confront a past he has tried so hard to outrun, Drake risks losing his humanity. His only hope is Faith, the French Seigneur’s concubine, who desperately needs his help to rescue her human sister from the Seigneur’s clutches. Then someone begins killing the members of the European vampire delegation, and Drake is the only suspect. Will Drake be saved by love, or will he become a Killer without a conscience?

6 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I wish I had the book already and could say how great it is (which I am sure it is!) but Austria has it listed as a July release date??

I pre-ordered it ages ago so maybe they will send it soon when the realise they made a mistake...

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger K. said...

Yay! Can't wait to read this one! I put the release announcement my blog. The more people to fall in the love with Drake the better...

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jenna Black said...

Amber--perhaps you're thinking of THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, which does have a July release date. (July 29)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Lexi said...

Wow, sounds like a great book, Jenna! Happy Release (a day late)! Are you celebrating?

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of The Devil You Know, are you going to be having any contests where you give copies away Jenna? I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jenna Black said...

Jackie--I don't as a general rule do book giveaway contests, although I do occasionally give copies to other authors to use as contest prizes. However, the latter are usually done after the book has been out awhile. I tend not to get my author copies until the books have already been out for at least a couple of weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Links

Favorite Blogs

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger